8 egg whites
200 gr. fructose (fruit sugar)
2 tablespoons cornflour
1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
125 gr. simple yoghurt
1/2 tablespoon fruit sugar
300 gr. passion fruit
1. Pre-heat the oven to 150º. Prepare a baking tray with baking paper sheet and with a pencil draw a circle on it (aprox. 22 x 22 cm).
2. Beat the egg whites. When they start getting fluffy, add the fruit sugar gently, vinegar and the flour. When very firm and shinny, transfer to the tray to the inside of the circle, helping with a spatula.
3. Put in the oven and reduce the temperature to 120º. Cook for 1h20, switch off the oven and let cool inside completely before removing the paper.
4. Carefully transfer to a plate. On a small bowl combine the spoon of fruit sugar and pour over the pavlova. Finish off with the passion fruit and serve.
* Recipe inspired on the wonderful Pavlova by Donna Hay